Things I learned in 2020
Brain dump of things I learned in 2020 and am still learning everyday, morning mug style:
- feelings are not fact (what?)
- losing trust in yourself happens so slowly over time that you don’t see it and when someone points it out to you, it is glaring
- I can do hard things (quitting smoking, I’m lookin at u boo)
- sometimes you add the same thing to your to-do list every day/week/month and realize that it could have been completed in a matter of minutes, wasn’t that hard, and you fretted over it FOR ALMOST A YEAR
- a good pen is everything; it will inspire you to draw/write/believe in yourself
- giving yourself presents, celebrating the tiniest joys and treating yourself well isn’t selfish... it’s the FUCKING ANSWER to improving you and getting through this shit.